Friends of UD
Friends of UD are individuals, organizations, and businesses committed to UD’s mission of helping children learn that we are all the same inside. Friends of UD provide financial stability by pledging an annual donation of $250 or more. Members receive a numbered membership certificate.
Joining the Friends of UD is the best way to ensure the continuance of our program and its success in teaching children all that people with disabilities can do and promoting a culture of inclusion and respect.
Contact Meagan for more information or to become a member today.
Understanding Disabilities, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Donations are tax-deductible.
Does your employer match gifts? Please file on our behalf.
- Barry Berman and Laura Gold
- Birch Meadow Elementary School PTO
- Matt and Kelly Digby, MJ Digby Plumbing and Heating
- Andrew and Alison Friedmann
- Bo Garrison and Gina Snyder
- Evan Golini, Golini Painting LLC
- Joshua Eaton Elementary School PTO
- Killam Elementary School PTO
- The Maids, Donnelly Service Group
- Michael and Barbara McDade
- Alan and April Northrup
- Heidi and John O’Connor
- Dr. and Mrs. Roberto Olivardia
- Walter S Parker Middle School PTO
- Meagan and Matt Putney
- Reading Lions Club
- Rotary Club of Reading
- Doug and Liz Rogers
- Karen M. Sawyer
- Karen and Justin Serevitch
- Priscilla and Bill Squires
- Brian Tobin, Guaranteed Rate
- Paula and Ken Tucci
- Elaine and Doug Webb
- Laura and Christopher Wilson
- Wood End Elementary School PTO
- Young Women’s League of Reading
- Robert Cahill
- Marcel and Diana Koster
- William and Nancy Benson